Booking our services is a plain-sail! There are various convenient ways to book - call our customer care no. 9820899502, drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org or make an online booking by paying the amount in advance.
You are eligible for some discounts of you pay for the service in advance!
We describe service time in every service page. (Depending on Home area)
Yes you can cancel the service order with prior intimation. However, you are requested to intimate us about the cancellation during the office hours, BEFORE 6:00 p.m on THE DAY PRIOR to the scheduled day for your service.
Yes, you can reschedule your service with prior intimation. However, you are requested to finalise and inform us about the reschedule of the service during the office hours, BEFORE 6:00 p.m on THE DAY PRIOR to the originally scheduled day for your service.
A professional pest control company offers a complete solution to let your home be pest-free. They make use of biological control methods that make use of microbial insecticides to treat pests. They also make use of chemical pest control which is the traditional way to treat pests. The method helps to control the breeding and the birth of pests. Organic pest control is a technology-driven method that is also environment-friendly.It is important to choose the best method of pest control and a professional pest control company can offer the perfect solution to keep you and your family safe.
If you have doubts then get your home inspected by a professional. Like if you notice small red spots in your bed sheet then this is a sign of bed bugs. If you notice brown powder in the furniture then this is a sign of termites.
The licensed pest control company will not just apply the chemicals. They are aware of the biology of the pests, the way pests breed and infest. They can identify the pest and they offer the right treatment to you with their knowledge. This also saves your house from infestations in the future.
You may also be able to spot some small eggs of the bed bugs in the mattress folds and in the box spring. These are translucent in colour. The eggs may also be seen in the baseboards and behind the headboards. You will also get a sweet and musty odour if you have bed bugs at home.
• When you check in to a hotel look at the mattress, headboard and the picture frames for any signs of bed bugs. These could be eggs, spots or blood. Ask for a room change in case you spot bed bugs.
• Always make it a point to store your luggage only on the rack after you have thoroughly checked the area for bed bugs. Do not keep the luggage on the floor or on the bed.
• Try to avoid the dresser as much as possible and hang your clothes instead.
• Always check the travellers’ reviews about the hotel to see if there are any complaints about bed bugs.
• Kills termites
• Safe treatment service
• Protects the woodwork that is infested
• Protects termites from infesting in the future
There are many reasons why you should hire a professional:
• A professional does a thorough inspection of your home.
• They assess the infestations severity and come up with a plan that is best for you.
• They detect the problem early thus preventing termites from infesting your home further.
Say no to DIY at all cost when you want to treat termites at home. Your home is a place that offers comfort and peace and is a safe heaven. Your family lives here and there are also your valuable belongings in your home. You may have antiques, arts and books that you treasure. Termites when invade your home destroy all your valuables and if you do not hire a professional and try to do the treatment yourself then you may not be able to do the treatment effectively. In such a case you will not be able to control the termite completely and this could cause your home to get re-infested with these pests.
Prevention is better than cure. If you do the treatment yourself then these could only treat the problem outwardly and you may not get to the root of the problem, which only a professional team can offer to you.